Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CLONING CHRIST: The Second Book of Daniel

CLONING CHRIST: The Second Book of Daniel

Sales are picking up nicely on this, my techno science thriller, and I find that very satisfying.

Due to the structure of the book I didn't have to go back and update it for this new digital age. Which I am grateful for, because, well, I'm a lazy bastard.  And second I wanted to honor the younger author and the time in which it was written. Many overnights spent exploring this topic and how it might come to to fruition. Some amazing interviews with experts in the then emerging field of cloning.

I think the book has room for a thrilling sequel (there's no cliffhanger so you're getting a complete story) and maybe if things (demand) merit it, I'll explore that possibility, and I know after revisiting it, I thought, Hmmm, I wonder what happens next for our gang... in this new digital age?

But for now, I'll file that story away and maybe it will take root. As a writer it's sometimes fun to go back and play with the old toys, it's just to hard sometimes to tear ourselves away from the new shiny ones.

And speaking of new and shiny.FOUNTAIN.

Thanks for your support,
DSH 

2 comments:

  1. would love to see what happens next!! think about writing the next part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, we'll see... I've got some ideas.
    But first I have to finish SKIN DEEP, my mystery/thriller.
    Release FALL.
    And dig in on FOUNTAIN's follow-up THE THEORY OF DANIEL MURDER

    ReplyDelete